Client Care Co-Coordinator
Client Care Co-Coordinator
KC Lift & Elevator has an opening at its Lenexa, Kansas office location. KC Lift & Elevator sells new and recycled home accessibility equipment to a growing market of seniors, caregivers and others in need of various types of residential and commercial lifts. In addition, we have cultivated a significant presence in the home construction and remodeling industry, providing home elevators and lifts to to builders, remodelers and commercial general contractors. Through superior customer service and client consultation, KC Lift aims to be the market leader in its market area.
The Client Care Coordinator (CCC) reports to the owners and works in the office / showroom on a full-time basis generally during the 8:30 am to 5:00 pm office hours. The CCC greets showroom visitors, provides efficient courteous sales consultation, customer service and coordinates the day-to-day operations of the technicians, sales appointments for staff and fields incoming calls. This role would be well suited to a mature person with a background in sales/service, caregiving or healthcare services.
• Manage phone call traffic of product inquiries, service calls, client requests and general information.
• Scheduling of technician’s installations, service & maintenance appointments
• Showroom sales, demonstrations, product presentations, qualification of customers to match the appropriate product to the specific client needs
• Provide sales and service information to clients, healthcare professionals builders, contractors and architects.
• Client education for proper use and maintenance of products post-sale
• Complete weekly input of all transactions, invoices & customer data into Salesforce CRM system.
• Maintain appearance of the office, receive and inspect deliveries.
Skills & Requirements
• Outstanding patience and customer service skills to ensure every client receives the best service in the store or on the phone
• Efficient and organized to support a busy and growing business
• Discrete, compassionate and understanding of various medical conditions and client privacy
• Computer literate embraces computer software to efficiently and accurately capture all information in Salesforce.
• Experienced with sales transactions, cash/debit/credit
• Provide information and assistance for funding sources available when applicable.
• Reliable and trustworthy to open and close the store
Education & Other
• 2 + years post secondary education in a related field
• Proven skills in administration and customer service
• Valid driver’s license
• Pass a backround check and drug screen. (company paid)
Send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service